THE ZOMBIE MAKERS
Science must be done — and mad scientists Reginald Broont and Billy Van Helsing won’t let anything stop them from creating the perfect zombie: Not jobs as summer camp counselors, the criminal justice system, mechanical sharks, Swiss agitprop, an alarming lack of athletic skill, or even ninjas. Especially not ninjas.
Broont & Van Helsing: Zombie Makers The Soundtrack
This is the music I listened to the most while writing Zombie Makers, and usually on infinite loop.
• Rocket Ship – K. McCarty
• Firestarter – The Prodigy
• Tanta Pena – Juno Reactor
• Lunar Lake – April March & Steve Hanft
• Discombobulate – Hans Zimmer
• Reborn – The Living End
• Until the Day You Die – Abney Park
• That Man – Caro Emerald
Broont and Van Helsing: Zombie Makers Trivia
• This is the second of my books inspired by the movie Meatballs.
• It was also heavily influenced by Re-Animator — Broont’s name is actually based on one of Jeffrey Combs’ characters from Deep Space Nine.
• The novella started life as a spec screenplay called “Camp Dead”.