Reprobates of the Wasteland
The post-apocalyptic, pre-singularity science fiction buddy comedy road trip adventure!
#1: Take the All-Mart!
#2: We’re Going to War!
TAKE THE ALL-MART!
A devastated post-apocalyptic wasteland…
…And two idiot cyborgs in a two-hundred year old mind-controlled Dodge Swinger running from a jilted warlord queen and willing to take it all on for the love of an orgy-loving cyber-nun. And for a reward. Okay, mostly for the reward.
WE’RE GOING TO WAR!
An army of robots built from spare parts…
…And two idiot cyborgs out to con their neighbors into going to war for fun and profit.
Take the All-Mart! The Soundtrack
This is the music I listened to the most while writing Take the All-Mart!, and usually on infinite loop.
• Here Comes Tomorrow – Ursula 1000
• Don’t Bring Me Down – Electric Light Orchestra
• East Bound and Down – Jerry Reed
• Conquistador II – Juno Reactor
• Discombobulate – Hans Zimmer
• Cars – Gary Numan
• The Infanta – The Decemberists
• Princes of the Universe – Queen
• Detonation Blvd. – Sisters of Mercy
• Recognizer – Daft Punk
• All-Mart – Gaijin Rampage
Take the All-Mart! Trivia
• The main characters are all named after characters or actors in Meatballs.
• I actually owned a 1973 Dodge Swinger when I was a teen. I traded it for an Escort. I was not a smart teen.